Use this method if you are not using a fitness tracking app, or are not tech savvy.
Follow these steps to manually add your KMs:
- Log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity’
- Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
- The number of KMs will now appear on your fundraising page!
If you track your workouts with Fitbit, MapMyFitness or Strava your distances will automatically add to your tally.
Follow these steps to track your KMs automatically:
- Download the Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness app and set up your account
- Log in to your KM'S4KIDS account.
- Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’, click your chosen app.
- Follow the prompts to connect your account
- When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone.
- Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page